Skip to content
Training & Education
- www.aami.org AAMI – The Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation
- www.mymeta.org M.E.T.A. – Medical Equipment & Technology Association
- www.ditecnet.com DITEC, Inc. provides training and support services to managers and service professionals in diagnostic imaging
- www.gwcc.commnet.edu Gateway Community College; CT; Biomedical Engineering Technology Associate in Science Degree Program
- www.waco.tstc.edu Texas State Technical College Waco; TX; – Biomedical Equipment Technology – Degrees and Certificates – AAS Biomedical Equipment Technology – AAS Medical Imaging Systems
- www.rsti-training.com RSTI – Training Center; OH – provides Third party support and OEM training
- www.ecri.org ECRI Institute – an independent nonprofit organization that researches the best approaches to improving patient care.
- www.bmetsonline.org Feb 13, 2010 – BioMedtalk-L is a Listserv that is run by ECRI Institute. It is used to discuss topics related to the Biomedical Technician and Clinical Engineering
Publications and Online Resources:
- www.24x7mag.com 24×7 offers educational information on technology, regulations, and industry trends, as well as managerial advice and professional profiles.
- www.1technation.com TechNation, each issue contains insightful and relevant content ranging from technological advances to new tolls to professional development
- http://BMET.wikia.com BMET Wiki collects valuable information from every biomed worldwide and makes it available to everyone
- www.medimaging.net Daily Radiology News
- www.auntminnie.com Radiology news, education, service