We understand the challenge of managing multiple vendors and contracts for your medical and research equipment and staffing needs. You don’t have to work this way. NovaMed’s Comprehensive Service Management Program allows you to consolidate any of our services into one contract. It also gives you the option of joining various vendor service contracts into a single source agreement. By combining modalities that you need, such as a biomed contract with a diagnostic imaging contract, you receive a “one-stop” plan instead of multiple contracts to manage.
This program orchestrates the best mix of our OEM qualified on-site and field dispatched technicians, specialized 3rd party partners, multiple vendors (including OEMs) and your technical staff to create the most cost-effective and quality-oriented service strategy. It’s total healthcare technology management with proven cost savings.
- Fixed fee billing for budget smoothing
- An unbiased, cost effective alternative to OEM contracts
- Cost savings compared to prior service costs are typically 10% to 30%
- Multi-vendor, multi-modality access
- Pro-active management of all covered equipment
- Relief for purchasing and accounting departments required to process claims or service invoices from multiple vendors
- Advice and consulting from site and technology managers experienced in medical equipment servicing
- Ensures compliance with The Joint Commission and other regulatory agencies
Whether the Comprehensive Management Program is for you, or you would rather choose from one of our other contracts (biomedical, diagnostic, technical staffing) in any type of configuration (inspection only, preventive maintenance, repair, parts included or excluded, etc.) our goals is to provide flexible contracts that adjust to your facility. Save time, money and resources by choosing NovaMed as the one stop single resource for your entire medical and research equipment maintenance and service needs.