As an independent imaging equipment service provider, our engineers resolve a wide range of diagnostic equipment issues quickly and cost-effectively. In fact, in-house engineers frequently call upon our diagnostic imaging team to troubleshoot difficult equipment problems.
Flexible Diagnostic Imaging Services
- Full multi-vendor preventive maintenance and repair capabilities
- On-site and field-dispatched engineers
- Digital and legacy analog capabilities along with DiCom interface
- Equipment installation, relocation, removal and disposal
Experienced, Credentialed Service Engineers
NovaMed’s diagnostic imaging equipment engineers are factory-trained by major equipment manufacturers and other third party training institutions on General Electric, Siemens, Philips, Hologic, and many other manufacturer’s equipment. They have extensive field experience and significant expertise in troubleshooting and resolving diagnostic equipment issues.
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment we service includes:
- General Radiology Equipment (Conventional and Digital)
- Angiography and Diagnostic Ultrasonography, Cardiology
- Nuclear Medicine, PET and PET/CT Simulation Systems
- General Radiographic and Fluoroscopic Systems (R&F)
- Ultrasound equipment, Probe Exchange and Replacement Programs
- Radiation Oncology and Simulator Systems
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- X-ray equipment, Portable and C-Arm’s
- CR & Digital Imaging Systems Services
With a proven reputation for responsiveness, technical ability and customer support, we understand the importance of keeping diagnostic imaging equipment running smoothly. Contact us to see how we can improve efficiencies for your facility.